Choose from three storytelling prices…
I have crafted these prices as bundles (Diamond, Gold and Silver) after listening to my existing, past and prospective couples and understanding that there are different requirements for photographic time and coverage. My aim has been to keep these as affordable as possible within the shooting time. As a result I have an extensive list of optional extras below so you can choose if there is anything more you’d like included.
- £85 per hour if you’d like me to stay after the first dance.
- Second photographer (portrait specialist) available upon request based on time desired.
- £240 for an engagement shoot at a choice location.
- £250 album, 23.5cm x 25cm (40 pages, 80 sides).
- £325 square album, 32cm x 32cm (40 pages, 80 sides).
Looking for a videographer?
For couples looking for a photographer-videographer collaboration, I have partnered with Kent based videographer Aidan Willis Films.
We’re both passionate about natural storytelling. Aidan and I work in exactly the same way – blending into the background, we’re both unobtrusive and relaxed.
If you’d like to work with the both of us, we offer £100 off the total price.
Find out more information about Aidan Willis here.
Family / Children’s Portrait Session – £240
Sessions often take place at the family’s home and garden. Sometimes we might take a stroll to the local park or meet at a choice location.